- Mobile App
The Billings Airport has launched its mobile app entitled "My Billings Airport", identified by the familiar "BIL" icon found in the Airport's logo.
This new digital tool will provide an on-the-go connection for people seeking information on Airport resources, services, and news from their mobile devices.
My Billings Airport provides quick and convenient access to:
- real-time flight information on flights departing and arriving at the Airport
- rental car and ground transportation services
- Terminal services and amenities
- Airport news and announcements
- Up-to-date calendar of events
- Bid opportunities, and
- Much more.
To Download the App
The Billings Airport mobile app is available for both Apple and Android devices. The FREE app can be downloaded from either the iTunes App Store or the Google Play store.
To download the app on an Apple device:
- The Apple version is a consolidated app under the CivicMobile icon in the iTunes App Store.
- Click here or search for the name "CivicMobile". (Be sure to choose "CivicMobile" and NOT the preview or demo versions of CivicMobile.)
- Download the CivicMobile app on your device.
- Once the CivicMobile app is downloaded, search for Billings, MT Airport or use the "Find My Location" feature to find the My Billings Airport app.
- Once My Billings Airport has been selected during the first use, it will open the Airport mobile app each time the Airport mobile app is used.
To download the app on an Android device:
- Click here or visit the Google Play store and search for Billings, MT Airport.