The Building Maintenance Division maintains over 309,000 square feet of Airport operated buildings. Several of their more important tasks include:
- Twenty-four hour Terminal Building cleaning, and building systems maintenance and repairs.
- Tenant support functions, and assisting with Department's property management program.
- Facility related construction and contract management.
- Management of facility inspections and compliance requirements.
- Terminal area street-side maintenance and snow removal.
- Property and leasehold assistance.